Class reader - There's a boy in the girls' bathroom


Hi Rowan Class, 

I have decided to be brave and start doing daily shared reading with you (I'm sure my camera skills will improve over time!).  Before we left school we were really enjoying learning about the character Bradley and the new boy in school, Jeff.  If you took a copy home then you can use this to read along with me, if you don't have a copy at home then I have filmed the book for you to read along with me.  Don't forget to bring your characters alive with expression and look out for Bradley's favourite quote in this chapter. 

Please feel free to send me footage of your reading as well 😃

Click on the link below for chapter 9.                    

BIGB - Chapter 9

Take care, 

Miss Robertshaw

Popular posts from this blog

Easter holiday project

Wednesday 1st April 2020

Tuesday 24th March 2020